Saturday, September 27, 2008

Why I'm giddier than Michael Jackson at Chuck-E-Cheese

The Chiefs are back!

Tonight, 7 p.m. the reigning Memorial Cup Champions drop the banners at the Spokane Arena when they take on the hated Tri-City Americans.

The only thing I will regret about tonight is that that douche Colton Yellow Horn won't be there to see the Chiefs celebrate what he couldn't bring to the city of Richland/Kennewick/Pasco.

Fortunately, 25 other A-holes will have front row seats (literally) when the Chiefs take the ice and hopefully, put on an hour-long reminder that we are better than that dump two hours down the road when it comes to hockey. And everything else.

I'm excited to see the boys back in town. I'm excited for hockey in general. I want the gong rung. Six times. Chalupas. A Toko shutout. Hat trick by Mitch (since Drayson is still pwning at NHL camp). And I want Ryan Letts to open up a forehead or two ala Partik Bhungal a season ago.

GO CHIEFS GO!

No comments: