Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The best thing since the NES

One of my best friends of All-Time, Aaron May, just proved why he's reached that status, sending me this gem from Thinkgeek.com. It's basically a portable NES system.

About the size of a Nintendo DS, the system allows you to plug in any NES game, while serving as the controller and the television, and take it wherever you'd like.

The gadget also comes with A/V out cables, allowing you to hook it up to your sweet 60" Plasma TV and play RBI Baseball, River City Ransom or Tetris all day long.

In a world with the most realistic video game features imaginable and some of the highest-quality games ever produced, the makers of this product have managed to sneak up on the entire world and take them all down with one 2.4" screen.

Now, all I need is $50 and 4 AA batteries and I'm set for life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you found a job.