Friday, January 16, 2009

The Streak (1/16)

Well yesterday, I finally broke my 4-game losing streak and netted back to back wins with UCONN and St. John's below 140 and USC over Arizona State. Apparently, college basketball is my bread and butter... soccer has been rough for me, I know nothing about the NBA and I haven't had any luck on the ice.

Tonight, looking to extend my streak, I like the Knicks over the Wizards. New York is 3-0 versus Washington this season and has been playing good ball lately. After checking the score, the Wiz have an early 18-12 edge. I wasn't lying about the NBA thing...

Either way, tonight in the nightcap, I'm going with the Lake Show at home against the torrid Orlando Magic. Until I get to five consecutive wins, I'm not going to be too picky. I don't really like this matchup for streak purposes (nor do I the other NBA game at 7 p.m., Milwaukee at Sacramento), so until I tie my longest streak, I'm just trying to get lucky.

No comments: