Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Streak (2/17)

I might regret writing this 11 minutes too soon, but we'll see. As it stands, it's 11:34 a.m. and I just switched my only lock of the day to a soccer match I know nothing about.

I just picked Brighton to defeat Luton Town in Johnstone's Paint Trophy Southern Final. I know nothing about either of these teams, but since 96.6% of people are picking Brighton to win and there's no draw, I'll play the percentages and hope to run my streak to 3 before tonight.

The game of the day in my eyes is the Colorado Avalanche defeating the Ottawa Senators in Denver. The Avs have made it a point to struggle recently, but after going to rival Detroit and knocking off the Red Wings 6-5 in a shootoot, hopefully they can ride the momentum into tonight's game.

No comments: